DIP26 updated

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Feb 10 02:59:53 PST 2013

On Saturday, February 09, 2013 13:50:18 Robert wrote:
> I added sections
> - Upgrade path
> - Conclusion
>
> to better prove my point and the concept as such.

I can unequivocally say that I think that this DIP is a horrible idea. While
it may need some work, DIP 23 is worlds better. I definitely think that
@property should be implemented as originally intended save for the
unfortunate fact that we have to keep parenless function calls around. And
this DIP definitely isn't going in that direction at all. I'm completely
against anything which would involve not having @property on front, and I
think that it's a complete disaster to try and disallow UFCS properties.

- Jonathan M Davis