Alias syntax removal

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Sun Feb 10 05:57:54 PST 2013

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 at 13:13:12 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Now I have a good amount of code broken by

Thanks to (absence of) D development model.

> I don't expect ...

Expecting something from how D is developed is not always a good
idea:)

> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/issues/1413
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

I am also not aware of any discussion except for that.

For this particular case, I honestly also considered that killing
old syntax would not do much harm, but it is hard to estimate.

In general, until D has a stable and clear development policy, I
expect similar problems would happen over and over.