Trying to follow "Preparing a new major release" instructions

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:03:07 PST 2013

On Friday, 8 February 2013 at 18:24:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 2/8/2013 7:58 AM, Johannes Pfau wrote:
>> ============== For 2.062 release ===========================
>>
>> * For this release, merge master into staging now
>>   ("5.3 Preparing a new major release", first code block).
>>
>> * Delete the wrong tag:
>> git tag -d v2.062-b1
>> git push upstream :refs/tags/v2.062-b1
>>
>> * Create the tag with the correct commit:
>> git checkout staging
>> git pull upstream staging
>>
>> git tag v2.062-b1 #b1=>first beta
>> git push upstream v2.062-b1
>
> Ok, this is done.

I don't know what is the state of -b1 now, but it doesn't compile
my code.

dmd: func.c:1206: virtual void
FuncDeclaration::semantic3(Scope*): Assertion `type == f' failed.

It seemed fixed in previous state of master, so either the tag is
wrong or we have a regression. What is the state of 2.062-b1 ?