Anonymous structs

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Feb 11 23:39:26 PST 2013

On 2013-02-11 22:54, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Isn't that all basically syntax sugar for tuples?

I didn't really thing of tuples, but it might be considered that. I
assume you are referring to std.typecons.Tuple? Except the syntax, there
are some limitations with Tuple. It cannot be implicitly converted to
other types based on its members. I don't know if that's possible to
fix. It can also contain just types, or just values.

BTW, isn't tuples and structs basically the same thing in the end.

--
/Jacob Carlborg