What's missing from Phobos for Orbit (package manager)

FG home at fgda.pl
Tue Feb 12 11:56:44 PST 2013

On 2013-02-12 20:38, qznc wrote:
> Do not go down that rabbit hole! Just skim over the following links to get an
> idea how complicated this becomes.

I know that. Usually I define my own pluralize for the one or two languages I
use. Good enough solution when you don't need to have your software translated
into all possible languages. Last chat we had about i18n and making our own
flavor of gettext ended up with the statement that apparently we need keyword
arguments in writefln format strings first... so I decided to rest my case. ;)