Default initialization of struct

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:20:24 PST 2013

> entity4: You're talking about static opCall and named
> parameters. I'm pretty sure named parameters have been rejected
> as parameter names would be part of the public interface for
> functions.

No, I dont want named parameters, because I agree it is not good
idea to have parameter names part of public interface. I speak
about syntax sugar, how to do this:

module main;
import std.stdio;

struct Entity
{
     string name;
}

static Entity entity = {name: "EntityName"};

@entity
class A {
}

void main(string[] args)
{
     auto attributes = __traits(getAttributes, A);
     writeln(attributes[0]);
}

by this code:

module main;