What's missing from Phobos for Orbit (package manager)

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.ca
Thu Feb 14 14:45:04 PST 2013

On 2013-02-14 21:38:24 +0000, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> said:

> On 2013-02-14 22:00, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>
>> The other things, such as xml, I think are more troublesome.  This seems
>> like a trivial problem with a trivial solution.
>
> Yes, so what about the other things, such as xml. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure why you don't want to continue using Tango. It's no longer
incompatible with Phobos I think.

Anyway, you might like this old thing:

http://michelf.ca/docs/d/mfr-xml-2010-10-19.zip

http://michelf.ca/docs/d/mfr/xml.html
http://michelf.ca/docs/d/mfr/xmltok.html

I wrote that a few years ago. I don't intend to put more work in it
(I have no use for it). I made an incomplete proof of concept for a
buffered input range once for it, but I don't think that's part of the
package above.

If someone want to improve those modules and republish them, feel free.
Boost license and all.

(And if you have an impression of déjà-vu, it's because I posted almost
the same thing to this newsgroup sometime in 2011.)

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.ca
http://michelf.ca/