What's missing from Phobos for Orbit (package manager)

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:29:54 PST 2013

15-Feb-2013 01:40, Jacob Carlborg пишет:
> On 2013-02-14 22:21, John Colvin wrote:
>
>> I personally don't see why orange can't just be included as part of
>> orbit. It's written and maintained by the same person after all.
>
> Sure it can. Would that be ok?

It could then the only roadblock is dependency on Tango.
The only problem I had with serialization is that it's like using huge
module to do the "dump this struct in JSON" kind of thing that's doable
in 20-30 lines.

In the option b Anyway the comment about porting from Tango still applies.

--
Dmitry Olshansky