What's missing from Phobos for Orbit (package manager)

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:43:11 PST 2013

On Friday, 15 February 2013 at 14:03:02 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Dicebot, if Jacob allows you to copy his design with a
> clean-room implementation, I think this is a great way going
> forward.
>
> Andrei

I don't think I am capable of doing full-scale adaptation for
Orbit but I could have made a pull request improvements for some
module API's he has found lacking, like std.getopt . Whenever
Orbit will actually make it, those enhancement should be worth
doing anyway.