What's missing from Phobos for Orbit (package manager)

Simen Kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:54:05 PST 2013

On Friday, 15 February 2013 at 16:14:57 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2013-02-15 15:28, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>
>> That is an overstatement.  I'm pretty sure people are
>> interested in
>> having serialization in Phobos.
>
> It's been in the review queue for over two years. I've pushed
> for it a couple of times to get it reviewed but got no answers.
> I've basically given up now.

It's not listed in the review queue on the wiki:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue

Well, it is now, since I added it. Also relabeled it
std.serialization,
because I think std.orange (or just orange) might be a tad too
opaque
for newcomers. Mayhap I shouldn't have added it (there should be
a wiki
page about this), but done is done. If I can figure out what's
required
to be a review manager, I guess I could shoulder that burden too.