The DUB package manager

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:55:33 PST 2013

On 2/16/13, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
> So can we start using this already or is this just a preview? It says
> here[1] it's precompiled for win32, but where do we get the executable
> from? I thought a --recursive clone would fetch all dependencies, but
> app.d won't compile without vibe.
>
> [1] https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/dub
>
> Anyway it looks interesting!

Ah I didn't spot the download link http://registry.vibed.org/download

I guess this could be made more visible by adding a link to the
download page from the github repository, and maybe putting the { *
Using DUB * Download * Publishing packages * Helping developme }
section at the top instead of the bottom.

Well, the latter is a stylistic issue so I don't mind it being this
way. On typical websites I find important stuff at the top, and
copyright and privacy policies at the bottom.