WPFfor d

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:00:50 PST 2013

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:28:27 -0800, js.mdnq <js_adddot+mdng at gmail.com>
wrote:

> WPF is pretty nice for .net. Is there any work towards building a nice
> gui presentation layer for D, something that has or will have all those
> nice modern features we are seeing in stuff like WPF, QT, etc?

If you're looking for something that is as easy to use as WPF with as much
power, you won't find it in the open-source world. WPF is over 40,000
classes strong, and while Open-Source is generally good for large systems
projects WPF requires some specialized knowledge to pull off with any
success. I have the graphics training required and I would love to get
started on a WPF for D but given that it is such a huge undertaking i'd
need help, if you're interested in helping let me know. I'd love to put
together a team and starting hacking out some code....

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender