Possibility of non stop-the-world GC in the future?

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Mon Feb 18 04:56:33 PST 2013

Am 18.02.2013 13:48, schrieb dennis luehring:
> Am 18.02.2013 11:35, schrieb Benjamin Thaut:
>> I wen't down this path already and I ended up not using the GC at all:
>> http://3d.benjamin-thaut.de/?p=20
>>

> are your speed fixes - for example the TypeInfo string creation etc.
> part of current druntime?

Some of the problems have already been fixed since I wrote the article,
but not all of them.
About your particular question: I'm currently in the progress of getting
it ready to be merged (d-style and other nitpicking stuff and some
problems in phobos)
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/370

--
Kind Regards