Dmd pull requests coming in to fast?

kenji hara k.hara.pg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:06:45 PST 2013

2013/2/19 Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com>

> On 2/16/13, Benjamin Thaut <code at benjamin-thaut.de> wrote:
> > Are there any plans to improve this situation?
>
> More people reviewing -> greater chance of pull being merged and bugs
> being found so a regression isn't introduced.

I opened dmd/pull/773 at 2012/02/28
It is in page13 of my closed pull request lists.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pulls/9rnsr?direction=desc&page=13&sort=created&state=closed
12(in p13) + (p1 to p12) * 25(per 1page) == 312 pulls closed in one year

Almost of my pull requests are for bug fix, so 'fixing bug speed' is
definitely not slow.

The reasons which those being kept opened are roughly divided into three.
1. Review is not still caught up.
    Most of my pulls, and some backend fix are belongs to here.
2. Already outdated.
    Need rebasing...
3. Because it is an enhancement.
    This is not less than you think.