Update vibe.d Phobos documentation?

Rob T alanb at ucora.com
Wed Feb 20 09:45:55 PST 2013

I use this experimental sample website regularly for Phobos
documentation because it's organized much better than what is on
the official website.

Example:
http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/std/array.html

Of course it's better to have the official website directly host
an improved format, but I don't know if that's a huge undertaking
or not, so in the meantime
I'd rather not wait for something like it to materialize in here
because I have real work to do and it's a productivity booster,
so is it possible to have the vibe.d website updated to the
latest documentation? It'll be appreciated greatly if this can be
done, thanks!

--rt