Call for arms: associative array reimplementation

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:49:48 PST 2013

I have had a small e-mail conversation with H. S. Teoh recently
regarding his old attempt to reimplement built-in associative
arrays and fix various issues they create. His experience and
memories are written down in wiki now:

http://wiki.dlang.org/AA_Implementation_Issues

I still do want to continue this task, but this happened to be
much more tricky and I just been walking circles around so far.
So if anyone has some spare time and wants to show his D Kung Fu
- this wiki article is probably worth checking out :) As far as I
know this is kind of "pre-approved" change.