D project management for better growth and longevity

Samuel Lampa samuel.lampa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:06:03 PST 2013

I think I might see something of what you mean.

For example, the highly successful (not the least in terms of ecosystem)
Drupal project, has many subprojects, for improving things around Drupal
(specific set of modules/plug-ins/project infrastructure and many other
things), which are organised as groups on their group-discussion site