Update vibe.d Phobos documentation?

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Thu Feb 21 08:02:33 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-20 at 23:13 +0100, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 20.02.2013 18:45, schrieb Rob T:
> > I use this experimental sample website regularly for Phobos
> > documentation because it's organized much better than what is on the
> > official website.
> >
> > Example:
> > http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/std/array.html

Hmm. While I really like the layout, because it is so much more readable
then the dlang.org version, I wonder how I get information about members
of a class, e.g. for RedBlackTree:

http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/std/container/RedBlackTree.html

I only get the creator functions. Funnily the link in functions to
redBlackTree leads to a 'page not found'. It also seems that DList has
no members?

Best regards,

Robert