Mangling for cent/ucent

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Feb 22 07:45:37 PST 2013

On Friday, February 22, 2013 14:44:08 deadalnix wrote:
> On Friday, 22 February 2013 at 13:31:18 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> > http://dlang.org/abi.html
> >
> > This is undocumented - and probably should be raised as a bug
> > as is not defined.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Iain.
>
> Aren't supposed to go away at some point ?

Why would they? They're set aside for the possibility of implementing 128 bit
integers. If that never happens, then they'll never be used, but it probably
will happen at some point, and they're reserved until then. I don't believe
that either Walter or Andrei has ever suggested getting rid of them.

- Jonathan M Davis