Update vibe.d Phobos documentation?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 07:24:43 PST 2013

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:55:49 -0500, Sönke Ludwig
<sludwig at outerproduct.org> wrote:

> Am 22.02.2013 20:34, schrieb Steven Schveighoffer:
>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:17:06 -0500, Sönke Ludwig
>> <sludwig at outerproduct.org> wrote:

>>> Done.
>>
>> Still doesn't look right.  RedBlackTree is listed as a template, but no
>> methods or fields are listed.
>>
>> BTW, I really like this format.  I think once these issues are ironed
>> out, it should be moved to Phobos docs.
>>
>> -Steve
>
> Fixed.

Beautiful!

Now, I need to examine how you do this, 'cause I want to do it for my
project :)

> I think it would be a good idea to put the new documentation into a kind
> of half-official place next to the classical docs until they are deemed
> error-free. That way the exposure would be higher, so that the remaining
> bugs can be found faster.

Yes, I would prefer that.

One further thing I would like to see, even if it's optional, is to see
types and functions in the tree on the left.

I love that inherited members are documented!  This is exactly what I have
been looking for for YEARS, and it looks so good/official!

One thing that will need to be addressed/considered before this is
accepted as the standard docs is any use of 3rd party tools to generate
the docs.  I noticed you said you use libevent.  Some purists may not like
that...

-Steve