Mangling for cent/ucent

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 23 07:32:40 PST 2013

On Feb 23, 2013 1:52 PM, "Daniel Murphy" <yebblies at nospamgmail.com> wrote:

> "Iain Buclaw" <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1477.1361615271.22503.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> >
> > N and Q ?  That's pretty much what's left to choose from.
> >

> I guess, use one as a prefix like bearophile suggested.
>
> How much frontend support are you planning on adding?

No reason not to allow all typical numeric operations.  Of course you'll
need explicit casts to do 'long = cent' operations, and 'cent = long+long'
should not require a cast.

Overall, there's nothing that looks too special about the type, and support
for it appears to work just fine when testing simple working cases on 32bit.

Regards
Iain.