The DUB package manager

David Gileadi gileadis at NSPMgmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:08:00 PST 2013

On 2/23/13 7:02 AM, deadalnix wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 February 2013 at 11:21:06 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
>> Gradle makes no pretence as being either declarative or iterative, but
>> embraces both. As much of a specification is as declarative as possible,
>> but where imperative is needed it is available as Gradle specifications
>> are Groovy scripts with the Gradle internal DSL.
>>

> Do you have some link I can read about this ? This sounds like a very
> nice project !

I love Gradle!  Official site at http://www.gradle.org, with very good
docs including getting started tutorials.

In practice I've found it to be concise and readable compared to
Ant/Maven, and (almost ridiculously) easily extended when necessary.
IMO if you're doing Java builds it's the hands-down winner.