Possible UDA bug

jerro a at a.com
Sun Feb 24 08:36:04 PST 2013

> Why the fist is wrong? It is a call expression which is
> acceptable according to the UDA grammar.

I'm not saying the syntax in the first example is, or should be,
invalid.

> The reason the second
> does not compile is because the statement is evaluated at CT,
> and
> interpreter cannot evaluate call without source, like a regular
> explicit call.

I know that, the thing is that it will give this error every time
you try to use the attributes of foo (or am I missing some use
case?). So I think it would be better if the declaration in the
first example would be illegal, since it doesn't really make any
sense and is useless.