New std.uni: ready for more beating

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:31:33 PST 2013

24-Feb-2013 12:32, dennis luehring пишет:
> would it make sense to incoporate test from the ICU testsuite - there
> are api tests and many data tests around

For key algorithms I'm using consortium's test data files + plus
running random generated stress-tests against ICU.

It might make sense to incorporate some of their tests but I'm wondering
if it'll end up only as a difference in the API.

That being said tests are already unwieldy and largely run as a separate
programs depending on the said data files.

unittests there are mostly sanity and self-agreement between components
kind of tests.

--
Dmitry Olshansky