DIP27 available for destruction

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:16:37 PST 2013

Carmack said : « I will always take an aggressively simple
approach to things » and so I did, as I love cargo cult.

More seriously, I face the need of more simplicity into D quite
often, as the feature matrix is quite heavy.

So here is a new DIP about function call (and function call only,
I have 2 more DIP to come, but writing them take quite a lot of
time). I actually had the time to play around with different
scheme, and that one seems clearly to be the simplest.

As usual, destroy, I don't expect to get unanimity on that. But I
tried very hard to get most benefit of actual situation,
including the possibility of optional parentheses in some
situations (even if I'm not the biggest fan of it, I recognize
that they are nice).