When will we have std.log?

Stephan stephan_schiffels at mac.com
Wed Feb 27 14:13:03 PST 2013

I have to say, its capabilities looks pretty awesome!
I would actually be happy to help somehow, but you sound as if
you know pretty much what to do and that you simply lack the time
so far.
Let me know if there is anything I or someone else can do to
accelerate the process. I don't know whether you want to deal
with pull requests right now...

Stephan