New std.uni: ready for more beating

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Feb 27 17:03:49 PST 2013

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 01:38:17 Zach the Mystic wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 at 23:17:42 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>
> wrote:

> >> These are just a couple:
> >> std.datetime
> >> currTime
> >> Every member of the Month, DayOfWeek and Direction enums.
> >> fracSec
>
> Would 'now' be even better than 'currTime'?

I don't think so (other than maybe due to the fact that it's shorter), though
I know that some people would think so. But it never even occurred to me to
call it that when I wrote it, and I don't think that anyone ever brought it up
during the review process.

Regardless, currTime works just fine, and even if now would have been better,
it's not even vaguely worth it to rename it at this point.

- Jonathan M Davis