Proposal for SentinelInputRange

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:56:20 PST 2013

On Friday, 1 March 2013 at 07:02:51 UTC, Chris Nicholson-Sauls
wrote:
> Which presupposes that I *can* use LDC (or GDC). For many
> people, it may not be an option.  And last time I tried (which
> has been months now, admittedly) I couldn't get LDC to work for
> me at all, which is a shame since I'm actually very much
> interested in it.  Either way, reliance on implementation
> details is not a good thing.

You don't rely on any implementation detail as the whole stuff
will work with all implementation. It will simply not be able to
take advantage of sentinel for speedup with some compilers. But
the behavior will be exactly the same.

Different compilers produces executable of different efficiency.
That isn't something new.