Social comments integrated with dlang.org

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed Jan 2 10:05:59 PST 2013

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 14:24:52 -0800
Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 01, 2013 22:31:32 Simen Kjaeraas wrote:
> > > Understatement of the year. :-P
> >
> > Already? Wow.
>
> LOL.
>
> Well, it's actually very easy to make the understatement of the year
> when there have been very few understatements already made. The
> question is whether it will _stay_ the understatement of the year,
> but knowing Nick, it probably will. ;)
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

lol, probably right ;)

At least it isn't flash though, I'll give JS that much credit at
least. (But then flash seems to be nearly dead now anyway, or at least
flash player, so FWIW...)

In any case, we're D, we're systems/native, I think we can do much
better than Disqus, and I submit Vibe.d/DFeed/etc as evidence that
settling for Disqus is below us.