What's up with the windows headers?

Phil Lavoie maidenphil at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:16:31 PST 2013

Hi Stewart,

I read the notes on the page of the win32 project. I looked at
your request for first assigning a module to one's self before
starting to work on it and I did not find any way to do so.

I thought maybe I had to be logged in on the site, so I created
an account but when I log in it just redirects me to a blank
page...

Also, in order to work on this specific project, should I check
out all the bindings or only win32 from the trunk.

What is the dev process? Should I just check out stuff and commit
changes like that?

Is there another channel where we can discuss this?

Phil