WTF did happen with struct constructor and ref in 2.061 ?

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:20:58 PST 2013

I find myself with massive breakage in my codebase. I have a lot
of code doing stuff like foo(Bar(args)) where foo expect a ref
parameter. This used to work just fine, but now it do not.

This seems to me particularly dubious as the compiler introduce a
temporary to call the constructor on. Bar(args) HAVE an address.

Looking at the change log, I can't find anything relevant to the
subject. What the fuck did happen and why ?