WTF did happen with struct constructor and ref in 2.061 ?

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Thu Jan 3 20:26:00 PST 2013

On Friday, 4 January 2013 at 00:59:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> What's the link?

The bad link is also here, including the Amazon link.
http://dlang.org/spec.html

The problem link and the Amazon e-book issue has been mentioned
multiple times before and as recently as Nov last year.

I like the idea of the e-book but we need an up-to-date copy and
it should be available free of charge. If the D community needs
funding, a method of making donations is a much better and more
acceptable route to take.

--rt