Website formatting errors

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:10:01 PST 2013

On Thursday, 3 January 2013 at 22:16:57 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Thursday, January 03, 2013 21:14:16 Philippe Sigaud wrote:
>> Is that a known issue or should I report them as bugs?
>
> If you can't find it in bugzilla, report it. If it had been
> known though, I
> would have expected to be fixed already, since it's probably a
> trivial fix
> (unless it's just that no one who might fix it has noticed the
> bug).
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

The documentation generates correctly on my machine with the
latest dmd.

1. The "expressions" page isn't broken.
2. The macros are correctly expanded inside example code.

I'd be *tempted* to say that 1. was just a glitch.

2. Seems more seriously broken, as there are bits of D macros in
example sections, in particular $(B bold), all over the place.
Just open any random page and search for "($".

The solution *might* be to just regenerate the doc with the
latest dmd and see what happens...?