WTF did happen with struct constructor and ref in 2.061 ?

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Fri Jan 4 16:59:24 PST 2013

On Friday, 4 January 2013 at 23:03:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 1/4/13 5:44 PM, Jordi Sayol wrote:
>> dlangspec.mobi is back! :-)
>
> Did my best to fix it. All, please take a look.
>
> Andrei

Thanks Andrei!

Calibre on Linux gives me errors when I try to view.

FBReader opens it OK, but the tables are not formatted correctly
and show up flat.

I have not tried on an actual tablet or reader device.

A suggestion is to file it as a bug against the website or
documentation and remove the link or note that there may be
problems with it until a fix is ready.

--rt