Easy way to implement custom runtime?

Kaylan kbzombie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:01:08 PST 2013

Does anyone know of an easy way to figure out how a runtime
feature should be implemented from reference errors emited at
compile time? I seem to be doing really well with compiling
runtime free applications but when i need to implement a runtime
feature theres not much info to work with. Like whats the
compiler expecting? Function, class, pointer to something???? I
could use the default runtime source for reference but how do i
know what to look for?

There should be a section in the library reference about the
compiler referencing system. In my opinion that would boost the
useability of D in general by a LOT.

Any and all thoughts are welcome, thanks.