dlangspec.pdf?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 06:07:48 PST 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Nicolas Sicard <dransic at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 08:59:32 UTC, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
>
>> From markdown, it can easily be translated into pdf, html, mobi or epub
>>>
>> (heck, even docx)
>>
>> Philippe
>>

> I was wondering: do you use Pandoc to do that (e.g. for your D-template
> tutorial)?

Yes. Nice piece of Haskell software. I discovered it a few weeks ago and
spent the holidays converting 200 pages of text :)

The only thing I miss with Markdown is the ability to link to internal
reference in the text: titles are anchors with Pandoc, but I don't know how
to get an equivalent of LaTeX \label => \ref.