dlangspec.pdf?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:06:52 PST 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM, alex <info at alexanderbothe.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 14:08:00 UTC, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
>
>> to get an equivalent of LaTeX \label => \ref.
>>

> Regarding LaTex..why not LaTex? I mean, pdf and all other container
> derivatives aren't a problem then (anymore)

LaTeX could be a possible target, at least as an intermediate stage for
pdf.

But it's monstrously difficult to parse it in full, so only the concerned
subset would be available as input: header markup, emphasis, the usual
stuff. That makes for 90% of tex files out there, but general LaTeX
commands are quite another beast.
Of course, since we are talking about documentation, the need for markup is
quite restricted.