dlangspec.pdf?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 14:05:32 PST 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu <
SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:

>  You know, I always felt Ddoc was a strange sublanguage bolted onto D. An
>> elegant solution would be to have macros be D code, but I have nothing
>> to propose here.
>>

> I learned with time that ddoc's macro system is quite coherent and well
> designed.

Here is my first try for a LaTeX-generating list of Ddoc macros. I'm sure a
LaTeX guru would find some of these quite dangerous :)
The final, global, appearance should be mostly defined in the DDOC macro.

I wonder how to have ddoc produce code highlighting that's compatible with
LaTex.

- Curly braces are a bit special in LaTex, hence using \texttt{} does not
work well.
- But using \begin{verbatim} \end{verbatim} disable the coloring code
produced by Ddoc.

For my own docs, I use pygmentize... Else I suppose the listings could also
work.

I gather some hypothesis (namely, that the end output will be HTML) are a
bit hardwired in Ddoc.

Anyway:

B=\textbf{$0}
I=\textit{$0}