dlangspec.pdf?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:44:27 PST 2013

> Philippe, please share with me as soon as you have anything significant
> done in terms of LaTeX production so we don't overlap work.

Nothing significant yet, that's my first dib into macro.
I use these, but have a problem for code highlighting: DMD inserts macros
to colour the code, these don't play well with my usual solutions (package
pygmentize or package listings). The same for \verbatim{} instruction.
Here, I just used a simple \texttt{} instruction, but in this case curly
braces are lost :(

B=\textbf{$0}
I=\textit{$0}
U=\underline{$0}
P= $0
DL=\begin{description}
$0
\end{description}
DT=\item[$0]
DD=$0
TABLE=\begin{tabular}[2]{l|l}
$0
\end{tabular}
TR=$0 \\
TH=$0 &
TD=$0
OL=\begin{enumerate}
$0
\end{enumerate}
UL=\begin{itemize}
$0
\end{itemize}
LI=\item $0
BIG=\large{$0}
SMALL=\small{$0}
BR=\newline
LINK=\url{$0}
LINK2=\href{$1}{$+}
RED={\color{red}$0}
BLUE={\color{blue}$0}
GREEN={\color{green}$0}
YELLOW={\color{yellow}$0}
BLACK={\color{black}$0}
WHITE={\color{white}$0}
D_CODE=\texttt{$0}
DDOC_PSYMBOL = $(U $0)
DDOC_ANCHOR = \label{$1}
DDOC_DECL  = $(DT $0)
XREF = $(REF std_$1.html#$2, $(D std.$1.$2))
CXREF = $(REF core_$1.html#$2, $(D core.$1.$2))
LREF = \hyperref[$1]{$1}
DDOC=\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{color}

\usepackage{hyperref}