dlangspec.pdf?

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 7 13:07:02 PST 2013

Al 07/01/13 20:19, En/na Andrei Alexandrescu ha escrit:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Curious ears want to hear what that something is. :-)
>>
>> A set of ddoc macros that convert to LaTeX starting from Philippe's
>> macros. The one systemic issue I encountered so far is tables, which in
>> LaTeX must set the number of columns in advance.
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Heh, here's the first thing that I actually got to compile error-free from spec.dd and lex.dd: http://erdani.com/d/dlangspec.pdf. Had to fudge a few macros and some stuff doesn't expand to what it should, but from here the path is relatively easy.
>
> Andrei

"htmldoc" converts html files into pdf, generating a toc.

In this sample I've removed original toc and "htmldoc" generated a toc with 2 levels.
http://d-packages.googlecode.com/files/dlangspec.pdf

Unfortunately "htmldoc" do not support css.
--
Jordi Sayol