std.random2

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Tue Jan 8 10:46:46 PST 2013

On 01/08/2013 07:38 PM, ixid wrote:
> I imagine there has been some detailed discussion of the std.nameX idea of
> libraries so forgive me if this has been discussed.

I appreciate your concern on this point, but I don't think it's the right thing
to focus on in this specific discussion.

What I really want address is: how do we get the design of std.random _right_?

How we go about incorporating that new design into Phobos with minimal hassle
for users is a different issue and one we can face when the time comes.