core.runtime: loadLibrary and unloadLibrary?

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Thu Jan 10 09:21:32 PST 2013

I think the main issue is scanning static memory segments in the shared library during collections. Pretty sure this is sorted for Windows, but I think work still needs to be done for other platforms.  It's been a while since I've looked at this code though. Other things may be needed as well. Either way, if your D shared library is operating as if it were a C library then you should be fine. The trick is getting all shared libraries to share a single D runtime.