D based BEEP library?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Fri Jan 11 01:08:13 PST 2013

On 2013-01-05 20:15:31 +0000, Joakim said:

> I think you mean "enhanced HTTP," as SPDY will be the first draft for HTTP 2.0:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2012OctDec/0447.html
>
> Considering HTTP is now used by all kinds of apps that have nothing to
> do with browsers or the web- although in large part to sneak around
> firewalls- it certainly won't be limited to web browsers.

Well, yes, but I don't think HTTP is useful nor the way to go for
everything. Same as web-apps, I just don't like them.

But anyway, it's a taste of style and there is no right or wrong.

I'm only interested in being more productive than all the others. So,
using BEEP I'm just there when others are still fiddling around with a
plentora of technologies.

Robert M. Münch
Saphirion AG

http://www.saphirion.com