mangling of extern(C) members

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:19:22 PST 2013

On Friday, 11 January 2013 at 15:00:26 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> And this is the only complete way, unless you can guarantee the
> C++ calling conventions can be simulated with extern(C)

Guarantees aren't terribly important to me... I'm doing a lot of
hacks as it is. Of course if the compiler can make it all just
work, that'd be great. I'm convinced there's still more practical
low hanging fruit for more C++ interop.

> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/1085

Excellent, let's get it merged. I can't imagine it breaking any
existing code and giving us this flexibility will let us do more
practical hacks.