mangling of extern(C) members

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:26:02 PST 2013

On Friday, 11 January 2013 at 15:02:02 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> *snip* also there is NO standard ABI for c++

Indeed, but "works for me" is good enough for me, and
pragma(mangle) is enough to make that happen at least.

One of the benefits of lower level languages is you have the
option of telling the compiler "trust me, this is ok" and it goes
along with you. pragma(mangle) is kinda like casting void* for
the linker - asking the compiler to trust you to get things done
despite all kinds of problems it can't prove itself.