Does D have a Queue and Stack container?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Jan 13 12:05:13 PST 2013

Damian:

> As per title, it would be awesome if someone could link me to
> these. I'm quite suprised that D does not already contain
> these.. are there any plans for them joining Phobos?

Currently Phobos doesn't have deque, queue and stack data
structures. I hope it will eventually have them. In the meantime
around you find some implementations of queues and stacks. There
are packages of data structures in D code repositories.

This is a growable circular queue, useful in some situations:

http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Queue/Usage#Faster_Version

Bye,
bearophile