Ready for review: new std.uni

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sun Jan 13 19:22:05 PST 2013

On Monday, 14 January 2013 at 02:24:38 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I don't really want to get into a long back-and-forth thing
> where we just keep repeating our statements.

Neither do I. You listed your reasons for sticking with the DMC
backend, and I tried to outline how I would judge things
differently and why. I guess discussions generally work like
this. :)

Anyway, thanks for responding to my post in the first place. I
very much appreciate that, as I don't think you ever commented on
the topic in the last few years in any detail at all, at least as
far as the public forums are concerned.

David