Mac OS installer

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Jan 13 23:40:03 PST 2013

On 2013-01-14 06:40, Elias Zamaria wrote:
> Jacob, can I just run the commands or do I need to be in a specific
> directory (/usr or /usr/bin or something like that)? Do I need to
> replace the ${MAKER} string? If so, with what?

You first need to install Xcode. Which you will need regardless of how
you install D.

The safest would be to clone the installer repository and run the
commands from the same directory that makefile is located in.

* Replace ${MAKER} with /Developer/usr/bin/packagemaker
* Replace $1 with 2.061
* Replace $2 with 2
* You don't need to run the "hdiutil" command

You might want to try downloading the installer again. I've fixed the
issue but I don't know if a new installer has been uploaded since I did
that.

--
/Jacob Carlborg