D source code formatting utility (dformat)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:24:02 PST 2013

On 1/16/13, Adam D. Ruppe <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:
> And the code itself, unless I'm missing some new enhancement to
> the json...

Good point.

On 1/16/13, Adam D. Ruppe <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to me that the easiest way to do this might be to do
> something similar to .di generation, inside the compiler.

Note the title!

I'm pretty sure Walter specifically wants this written in D. C/C++
solutions already exist, but a D implementation could be a good way to
show how much work is required to write a code formatter in D and
could e.g. be presented in DConf. String processing should be D's
powerful side, after all.