D source code formatting utility (dformat)

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:50:13 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:
> On 2013-01-16 08:54, qznc wrote:
>
>> I think Dil would be a good starting point. It claims 99% of
>> lexer/parser done.
>>
>> https://github.com/azizk/dil
>

> I always forget about that one. Do we have a list of lexers/parsers
> available?

I have a small (woefully incomplete) list in my Pegged parser
generator project README:

Parser generators:

* Hisayuki Mima's [CTPG](https://github.com/youkei/ctpg), very
similar, also done in D. Have a look!

* Nick Sabalausky's [Goldie](http://www.dsource.org/projects/goldie).

Parsers:

* Benjamin Shropshire's
[dparser](http://dsource.org/projects/scrapple/browser/trunk/dparser).

* Martin Nowak put these gists on the D newsgroup:
    - https://gist.github.com/1255439 - lexer generator
    - https://gist.github.com/1262321 - complete and fast D lexer

I should also add the parser from Dil and the one from SDC (At least,
I suppose there is one in SDC)
Jacob, do you have a link to your parser?

Also, Timon seems to have a parser, and JM Davis was working on a D lexer.